Career Highlights: (These are just some of highlights in Tim career.)
- Tim Dudley was inducted into International ETA (Elvis Tribute Artist) Hall of Fame in the year 2019.
- Tim Dudley Show (Tribute to the King of Rock-N-Roll) has been given a life time invitation to perform at Summer Concert Series for Mishawaka, IN & Niles, MI.
- Tim Dudley Show was the First and Only Elvis Tribute Artist to perform on the front lawn of the Capital Building in Washington D.C. (Pictures are featured in Newspaper Photo Section)
- Tim Dudley Show was National Spokesmen from 2007-2009 for GrandFamiles of America.
- Tim Dudley Show has broken audience record for many venues. (Niles Riverfront in 2012, Battell Bandshell 2019, etc.)
*Mishawaka- 2019 Battell Park Bandshell (683 to 700 people for Monday Night)
*Niles- 2012 Riverfront (350 to 400 people for Wednesday Night)
*Elkhart- 2010 Nibco Park (400 to 500 People for Saturday night)
- Tim Dudley was asked to sing the National Anthem for Monster X-Tour in Plymouth, IN.
- Tim Dudley has been featured in different books, magazine, and more. (List is below in Newspaper, and other Media Section.)
- Headliner multiple Festivals (Barstow, Las Vegas, New York and more.)
- List goes on, and on....
States Performed in:
- Louisiana - Texas - Alabama - Mississippi - Illinois - Ohio - New York - California - Nevada - Tennessee - Indiana - Wisconsin - Pennsylvania - and many more!
- Canada (Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls)
Newspapers, Magazines, Media: (Photos of these papers are in photo section of the website.)
- Abbeville Newspaper
- Leaders Publication : Niles Daily Star, Dowagaic, Edwardsburg, and more.
- HORIZON 2017/18 (Yearly Magazine)
- LIFE Magazine
- South Bend Tribute
- WNIT (PBS Station)
- Michiana Access TV (Cable)
- Featured in the Books "All The Kings Men," & "The Next Generation."
- And Much More.
Contest: Tim does not enter contest anymore, his main focus on giving Elvis Fans the best possible show.